Improves techological parameters of feed
When added to feed mixtures as a technological additive, it improves the technological parameters of feed and feed mixtures.
- improves pelletizing properties
- provides oil absorption number 0,62 ml/ 100 g
- high porosity and low specific weight contributes to a lower sedimentation time
Quantitative and qualitative parameters
The addition of ZeoFeed to the feed increases production parameters and improves the quality of fish meat production. According to aur customers, ZeoFeed improves the sensoria! properties and taste of meat.
- adding clinoptilolite to the fish feed improves fatty acid profiles of rainbow trout (Danabas, 2011)
- adding clinoptilolite into the diet of rainbow trout in various amount 1 - 4% of complete feed promotes the production of the fish meat qualitatively and quantitatively (Paritova et al., 2013)
- clinoptilolite has positive effects on growth performance and feed utilization in gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata) - optimum dietary inclusion level of zeolite was at 2,71 % of the feed for gilthead sea bream (Kanyilmaz et al., 2016)
* References are available on request